Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Lesson" 70

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiffiany_45
Tiffiany_45

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Character sheet
Race: Cucasian

"Lesson" 70 Empty
PostSubject: "Lesson" 70   "Lesson" 70 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 7:46 pm

Hahahaha... When Chiaki said that he's never been treated so badly by a woman before, I laughed my butt off!!! That's why you like her dumbass!!! Because she's different! Hehehe! I can't wait until Christmas!

Did anyone else feel like they were left hanging with the Yun long thing? I feel like it didn't ever go back to that...

~Tiffiany~
Back to top Go down
http://asiandramaresource2.blogspot.com/
luisalirio84
Admin
Admin
luisalirio84

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Character sheet
Race:

"Lesson" 70 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Lesson" 70   "Lesson" 70 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 9:05 pm

um how can you find that joke book about an immature pimply boy better than nodame is a good question . KAKAKAKAKAAKA I r ninja i'll find the hptards no matter where they hide. mwahahahhahahah. Nodame > HP ten times over admit it Very Happy

edit: don't mind me i'm just sad the madness is ove and i'm tired so i'm trying desperately to keep the madness alive. Nodame still > than hp though..Razz
Back to top Go down
https://nodame.forumotion.com
Tiffiany_45
Tiffiany_45

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Character sheet
Race: Cucasian

"Lesson" 70 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Lesson" 70   "Lesson" 70 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 3:04 pm

First off, HI!!!!

Hehehe... the competition was fun, but I wouldn't really call it a competition. The actual amount of people who stood up for HP were like 3-5, there were like 20 who stood up for Nodame, and most didn't say anything about either.

Nodame won hands down.

However, if you think about it this way, all the people who would have stood up for HP prolly weren't on the site 'cause they were reading HP DH and didn't have a chance to throw their views in! Hahaha... It's not that big of a deal! It was fun while it lasted.

I have to say though, HP and Nodame are REALLY 2 different things. One is a novel series and the other is a manga, but I hate it when people say things shouldn't be compared just because they have differences.

I personally LOVE HP. I have since I was a Junior in High School (2000-2001). The story is so well written, the kids actually grew up and matured as normal kids do. They went through highs and lows, wins and losses, love and heartbreak, life and death. I was practically bawling through out the entire 7th book. Not only because what was going on was sad, but also because I knew it was the last book. I would not ever read anything new from this wizarding world again (at least not by JK Rowling).

HP is apart of my heart and life. I know I sound completely weird, but that's how much the story touched me. Harry was like a friend to me and I couldn't wait to see him again with each new release. Whoever says HP is a kid's book is mistaken. It's a book about a kid who becomes an adult and faces surmountable odds. He has SO much happen to him and so many he loves and cares about die, but no matter what he still never let evil win. Harry is a hero, and JK Rowling is a goddess for writing such MARVELOUS books. She has a talent not only for characterization, but also for setting, action, romance, and comedy.

Nodame is FANTASTIC! I love it too. Not on the scale of HP, but I'm definitely glad I watched the drama and wanted to know more about the manga. The autor of Nodame has a great gift of comedy! I daresay even better than JK Rowling, the Nodame author also has a great sense of character development and romance (in my opinion she doesn't do it better than Rowling, but she's still really good). However, JK is a better all-around author, she writes not only about her character's growth, romance, and comedy, but she writes about mythology, action, good and evil, the essence of humanity.

And we have now reached the point that I love most about HP. It's the MORAL. The constant fight against not only evil in other things, but also in oneself, and the importance of friends, family, and love in one's life. I've learned a lot from the HP books.

From the NC manga I've been entertained, but from the HP books, I feel like I've learned to be a better person.

---

WOW... that was extremely too in depth. Prolly, not what you were looking for. I didn't mean to do it, it just kind of happened. Ah well. I doubt anyone will even read it anyway. It was fun to write though. Alright, back to the actual topic.

LESSON 70 was cool! I can't wait for Chiaki to return to Paris!

~Tiffiany~
Back to top Go down
http://asiandramaresource2.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

"Lesson" 70 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Lesson" 70   "Lesson" 70 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Lesson" 70
Page 1 of 1