Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Project..

Go down 
+11
milleu87
destinyxz
Nic
jochidellic
x91
amatsu
missygirl
tofu
xkat
luisalirio84
Xiphias
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Xiphias

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-06-01

New Project.. Empty
PostSubject: New Project..   New Project.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 11:25 am

So what does everyone think of the manga as a whole so far? and of our release?

I'm personally a fan of koukou debut and recently picked it up.
I can't really answer the second question because of my biased opinion Embarassed.
Back to top Go down
luisalirio84
Admin
Admin
luisalirio84

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Character sheet
Race:

New Project.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Project..   New Project.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 1:02 pm

lmao haha xiph u crack me up Razz
Back to top Go down
https://nodame.forumotion.com
xkat
xkat

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-06-26

New Project.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Project..   New Project.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 9:57 pm

I love the manga Koukou Debut! I started reading it last year and it became one of my top favorite mangas! I just can't wait to see what will happen with Haruna and Yoh and their friends! This manga is hilarious and cute! Love all the artwork and the storyline! ^^ When it comes to the surprising looks on the characters' faces, I just love them. ^^

This manga reminds me about myself, excluding the part of getting coached by a hot bishie! Muwhaha...

I always played sports during middle and high school and I never really cared about what I wore and what-not because I went to a private school; so there was no need to worry about what to wear. Now that I go to college, I have to figure out what to wear. I always had problems/troubles finding clothes that will suit or complement my body type. It's hard to find clothes that fits because I'm tall and big boned (haha.. I say I'm fat, but oh well.. big boned is much much better!! LoL). Whenever I find clothes that I think looks good and cute, it never looks good on me. T_T

Haha.. it's always jeans and a shirt like Haruna! Also, I had trouble finding a suitable skirt that will look good on me!! I realized lately that I can't have a straight looking skirt but a flurry (is that what it's called? Oh well..) one that can only go slightly above my knees like Haruna... who would've guessed? Shocked

But I'm still improving trying to see what clothes I can mix and match and which will look good... I'm doing a pretty decent job without the help of a good looking guy! Hahaha..

Okay, time for me to stop rambling.... Razz

About the releases, I just read it and it looks great, to my eyes it's all HQ!! I left on my edge of my seat to see what will happen. Keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to see more of your awesome work!

Tata for now!

xkat
Back to top Go down
luisalirio84
Admin
Admin
luisalirio84

Character sheet
Race:

New Project.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Project..   New Project.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 10:14 pm

hmm I have the trans but i'm lazy to work on the next chapter since xiph waas little help -__-
Back to top Go down
Xiphias

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-06-01

New Project.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Project..   New Project.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 10:20 pm

Unfornatly for some people two editors/typesetters, Ed and I, only did the one chapter for this project. Ed already has two projects mainly NC and (the side project) Curry. While my main project is Curry, I may contiune to do this project on the side. But only if it won't interfere with Curry. So if any of the readers wish to learn to edit to help out this project talk to us ^_^ .

(Yes I did just advertise for NCIS)

And Ed is being a meanie even though I had my widom teeth pulled today Sad.
Back to top Go down
xkat
xkat

New Project.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Project..   New Project.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 11:08 pm

Ahw~

I would love to help and learn how to edit; maybe on the weekends because I have summer school now. T_T

Also, maybe one of my co-staff members at DM is willing to help edit, but I think she is busy right now. She's an editor and loves Koukou Debut. Let me go and PM her to see what she says.

I'll get back to you later. ^^

Xiphias, I hope you feel better! I never had my wisdom teeth pulled and I don't think I will ever. Due to the fact that my dentist says that I don't need to take them out because I have some missing teeth and the wisdom teeth are replacing them >.<
Back to top Go down
luisalirio84
Admin
Admin
luisalirio84

Character sheet
Race:

New Project.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Project..   New Project.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 11:14 pm

hehe you guys are more lively than most of the staff *ehem Razz
Oh well... we'll see what happens to koukou main problem is hq raws after this volume Sad
Back to top Go down
tofu
tofu

Number of posts : 66

New Project.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Project..   New Project.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 11:00 am

I emailed the staff about editing yesterday XD

Its really great that you guys decide to pick up Koukou Debut (i mean, there's a whole bunch of peoples worshipping you right now Very Happy)

oh gosh! gotta go..and i wanted to say so much (T_T) darn my dad. grrr.

EDIT

nvm. false alarm. made me get off my chair Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
missygirl
missygirl

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character sheet
Race: unknown

New Project.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Project..   New Project.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 8:11 pm

luisalirio84 wrote:
hehe you guys are more lively than most of the staff *ehem Razz
Oh well... we'll see what happens to koukou main problem is hq raws after this volume Sad

*hangs her head in shame*
Back to top Go down
amatsu
Admin
Admin
amatsu

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Character sheet
Race:

New Project.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Project..   New Project.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 2:16 am

*is in shame as well*
Back to top Go down
x91
Admin
Admin
x91

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Character sheet
Race: Alien

New Project.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Project..   New Project.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 7:29 am

...sorry Razz that's why we need more posters aka more groupies to make it more lively so they wont notice our inactivity in the forums ^_^
Back to top Go down
jochidellic
jochidellic

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-07-02

New Project.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Project..   New Project.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 7:23 pm

why is everyone hanging their heads in shame? *mind-boggled* i think you guys are doing great and THANK YOU for picking up kdebut n_n

wahahaha xkat and tofu seem to be having fun *runs away*
Back to top Go down
http://chiller.deviantart.com/
Nic

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-02

New Project.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Project..   New Project.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 11:47 pm

ahh xkat didnt think i would run into you here Very Happy
well hi and i think that its s great series Very Happy
thank you for continuing it
Back to top Go down
xkat
xkat

New Project.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Project..   New Project.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 10:10 pm

@x91: Thank goodness that tofu, jochi, stylt, and I are here to make your forum lively!! Muwhaha!!!

*All hail to us*

*Bow down to us four*

Muwhahah!!!

Hehehe... It's Nic!! How's it going? XD Haha.. I'm just about everywhere!! You're bound to find me!! I'm just like "Where's Waldo?" ~~> "Where's xkat?" Wuuuahahaha.....

Nice!! A new chapter is out!!! ^O^ Must go and read!!! But I have a calculus test tmw... =_=... but I will go and read first... it will take a couple of minutes.... >.< Hahah...eh?
Back to top Go down
destinyxz

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-06

New Project.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Project..   New Project.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 6:42 am

thank you so much for scantalating this! you've no idea how much i really love this manga. haha!
fell in love with it the moment I read it. not to mention YOH. HAHA. thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
milleu87

Number of posts : 2

New Project.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Project..   New Project.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 11:43 am

thank you so much for scanlating this manga

i thought i will be old before i see the licensed version. the manga is so far along that waiting for it is just a torture

i seriously love all of you!
Back to top Go down
helloimkelsey

Number of posts : 1

New Project.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Project..   New Project.. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 1:20 pm

I am sooooo happy you guys are scanalating this manga! And such awesome quality too!

Yoh is so hooootttt!!!
Back to top Go down
starlight_angel

Registration date : 2007-07-15

New Project.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Project..   New Project.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 6:18 pm

dis manga looks loved
i think i'll give it a try~
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf

Registration date : 2007-07-25

New Project.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Project..   New Project.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 5:36 pm

Hey, I'm so glad you guy picked up this project! ^^ Thanks a lot for the releases! Oh and I saw you needed raws for this project on the credits page of chapter 26, if you need the raws you can try getting them from here >> www.hanashi.org << They have raws up to chapter 38. Surprised Smile
Back to top Go down
milleu87

New Project.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Project..   New Project.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 4:36 pm

Thank you for picking this up! When I heard it was licensed I almost cry * exaggerating* but yeah I was afraid no one is going to translate it... I don't mind buying the licensed version but it just takes toooooo long.....so yeah thanks for picking this up!
Back to top Go down
camicalzone

Registration date : 2007-08-30

New Project.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Project..   New Project.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 12:36 am

OMG KOUKOU IS LOVE! {flails wildly}

Yoh. So delicious. I can't even... bleeeeh... it's so cute...

This manga is my current obsession. It's one of those things that are so cute that it hurts. No, really, it hurts. XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Project.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Project..   New Project.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Project..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ACTIVE PROJECTS :: Koukou Debut-
Jump to: