Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thank for scanlating this great manga

Go down 
+16
alanmh
Nishya
kana
Stariella
Nell
green_light
Tarina
yui-kun
celest4
callie
phanzanu
amatsu
nile
luisalirio84
x91
musca
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tiffiany_45
Tiffiany_45

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Character sheet
Race: Cucasian

Thank for scanlating this great manga - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank for scanlating this great manga   Thank for scanlating this great manga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 1:22 pm

Thanks guys! I know I already said my thanks through an e-mail and on the comments, but I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you!!! If you need my help anytime (I have no clue what you'd need me for, but if you do) just e-mail me! The link is at the bottom!

~Tiffiany~
Back to top Go down
http://asiandramaresource2.blogspot.com/
Nyuu
Nyuu

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Thank for scanlating this great manga   Thank for scanlating this great manga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 7:38 pm

:OO I really love you guys for doing such a great work ! Every time that I read Nodame, my day becames so much better <3 I love this manga so I'm like in debt to you guys Smile Again thank you for your hard work, you guys are my heroes <3
Back to top Go down
kinella
kinella

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Thank for scanlating this great manga   Thank for scanlating this great manga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 7:41 am

yep yep, thank you for letting me read Nodame Cantabile
i couldn't read it otherwise because it seems no one is going make and official release here (italy)

so, yay, thank you all lovely people Smile
Back to top Go down
nsk2077

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Thank for scanlating this great manga   Thank for scanlating this great manga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 7:17 pm

yay...thank you very much for the hardwork of translating Nodame for me to enjoy reading it....love it very2 much!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank for scanlating this great manga   Thank for scanlating this great manga - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank for scanlating this great manga
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ACTIVE PROJECTS :: Nodame Cantabile :: General Chat-
Jump to: