Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You people are amazing (oh hello)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alanmh
alanmh

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-07-18

You people are amazing (oh hello) Empty
PostSubject: You people are amazing (oh hello)   You people are amazing (oh hello) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 8:09 pm

I just wanted to say hello and give a huge THANK YOU to everyone involved in this fansubbing project. If it weren't for you guys, those of us unfortunate enough to know (or just too lazy to study) Japanese would be stuck waiting on the horrendously slow hard-bound English volumes to release. The quality of your scanslating is top-notch and it's SPEEDY! I'm sorry to hear you guys are having problem with leeches and people hosting your chapters without your permission, I hope they see the light...So once again, thank you SO MUCH for providing me with my Nodame fix and keep up the great work!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alanmh
Tiffiany_45
Tiffiany_45

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Character sheet
Race: Cucasian

PostSubject: Re: You people are amazing (oh hello)   You people are amazing (oh hello) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 10:00 pm

Hey we're the same age!!! I was born on November 3, 1983!!! We were born around the same time! How much fun!!!

I'm from Texas! So, we're also both from the US! The similarities are mounting Wink!

~Tiffiany~
Back to top Go down
http://asiandramaresource2.blogspot.com/
missygirl
missygirl

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Character sheet
Race: unknown

PostSubject: Re: You people are amazing (oh hello)   You people are amazing (oh hello) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:34 pm

HEHE!

City of fog? San Francisco Very Happy

I used to live in the East Bay pretty close by.

Im still in Cali so hello fellow U.S./Californian!

And Hello Tiffanny_45
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You people are amazing (oh hello)   You people are amazing (oh hello) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You people are amazing (oh hello)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GENERAL :: Introductions-
Jump to: