Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are we gonna stay here? (plus... the password)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
phanzanu
phanzanu

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Character sheet
Race: Filipino

Are we gonna stay here? (plus... the password) Empty
PostSubject: Are we gonna stay here? (plus... the password)   Are we gonna stay here? (plus... the password) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 6:25 am

I haven't had any problems with the old site. Just a one night hell with connection, but otherwise, it's fine. Plus, I love it. I love you Let's just try to give it a few days, ne?

Also......... what's the password for chapter one...........? Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.mangaupdates.com/mylist.html?id=35389&list=read
x91
Admin
Admin
x91

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Character sheet
Race: Alien

PostSubject: Re: Are we gonna stay here? (plus... the password)   Are we gonna stay here? (plus... the password) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 7:53 am

pm luisalirio84
Back to top Go down
luisalirio84
Admin
Admin
luisalirio84

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Are we gonna stay here? (plus... the password)   Are we gonna stay here? (plus... the password) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 7:58 am

This thread is in the wrong forum also double post Sad Moving it now... Twisted Evil
Changed my mind It will stay here until I make a general staff stuff folder Smile
but the double post's gotta go
Back to top Go down
https://nodame.forumotion.com
chueisha
chueisha

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Are we gonna stay here? (plus... the password)   Are we gonna stay here? (plus... the password) Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 4:33 pm

... . .. well.. sorry for sounding rude but please find a serious permanent forum.. i seriously don't like to register and activate my account ect. (unless if the forum was set to log in automatic after registered i wouldn't complain.. i have to go all the way to my mail to check my activation -__-)

I don't mind this or the old forum, but the old forum seems to be more active.. heck, i don't care since i won't be active anyway xD
Back to top Go down
http://oshi.freehostia.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we gonna stay here? (plus... the password)   Are we gonna stay here? (plus... the password) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are we gonna stay here? (plus... the password)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GENERAL :: STAFF-
Jump to: