Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Incorrect link (now a ghibli thread)

Go down 
+2
luisalirio84
typoguy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
typoguy

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-06-12

Incorrect link (now a ghibli thread) Empty
PostSubject: Incorrect link (now a ghibli thread)   Incorrect link (now a ghibli thread) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 4:30 pm

In the Nodame download section, I can't seem to get the full downloads except from the mirror site. But the link for Chapter 71 goes to a download of Chapter 72. Thought you should know.

Thanks for your work here! Since my wife & I started watching the anime, we're having a hard time waiting for more Nodame!
Back to top Go down
luisalirio84
Admin
Admin
luisalirio84

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect link (now a ghibli thread)   Incorrect link (now a ghibli thread) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 4:40 pm

I'll look into this when I get back on the 15th. The pc i'm at right now doesn't have ftp or messengers Sad and all I can do i sbrowse really Razz Also wanna help the effort have any skills? translating? editing? proofreading? any webdesign particularly php skills? irc? fserves anything?
Back to top Go down
https://nodame.forumotion.com
typoguy

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect link (now a ghibli thread)   Incorrect link (now a ghibli thread) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 7:23 pm

Well, I've never worked on something like this before, but I've done plenty of proofreading working in book publishing. Alas, no translation skills, but I can proofread English and work in Photoshop. I don't know how the process works, but I'd be happy to help if I can be of use.
Back to top Go down
luisalirio84
Admin
Admin
luisalirio84

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect link (now a ghibli thread)   Incorrect link (now a ghibli thread) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 7:30 pm

Okay well i'll talk in more detail when I get back ion the 14th I don't really have access to my files T_T also i'd prefer if you edit if you can we need that more than proofers right now. All you need to be able to do is clean te page do some levelling , clean the bubbles of text and crop , rotate and resixe that's basically all also maybe the clone tool for removing sound fx . But i'll talk later . oH leave your email or something unless you check the forums everyday ???
Back to top Go down
typoguy

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect link (now a ghibli thread)   Incorrect link (now a ghibli thread) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 7:54 pm

Sure, I looked around further and found the editing tutorial you linked to elsewhere, and that's all totally stuff I can do. I may not have a lot of speed during the summer, what's the expectation? My e-mail is rik~at~lainschell.com
Back to top Go down
luisalirio84
Admin
Admin
luisalirio84

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect link (now a ghibli thread)   Incorrect link (now a ghibli thread) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 7:56 pm

hmm well we'll give you chapters way ahead so you can take your time and do a high quality job Very Happy
Back to top Go down
luisalirio84
Admin
Admin
luisalirio84

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect link (now a ghibli thread)   Incorrect link (now a ghibli thread) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 8:11 pm

i'll email you later or when I get back cause I really can't give you any chapters now.
Back to top Go down
typoguy

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect link (now a ghibli thread)   Incorrect link (now a ghibli thread) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 8:31 am

Cool. I've got a five-year-old at home, so that keeps me pretty busy X__X

But my wife & I love the anime & manga after bedtime rolls around...and we've gotten so much pleasure from the fansub/scalation community, I'd love to give back!
Back to top Go down
luisalirio84
Admin
Admin
luisalirio84

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect link (now a ghibli thread)   Incorrect link (now a ghibli thread) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 10:21 am

Hmm you sound like you have a pretty nice family . i'm jealous T_T

Okay well i'll try send you something to do soon Razz
Back to top Go down
xinan
xinan

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect link (now a ghibli thread)   Incorrect link (now a ghibli thread) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 11:11 pm

hmmm... i wanna spam for a while...

did u guys marry knowing that both of u love anime?

or u guys met through anime?

i'm just curious how u guys still watch anime after marrying(not that it's weird,but to do that..some kind of willpower is needed)
Back to top Go down
typoguy

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect link (now a ghibli thread)   Incorrect link (now a ghibli thread) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 7:09 pm

No, we only got into anime in the last few years (been married 10 now)! We've always liked cartoons, and would sometimes be the only adults in a theater full of kids (Iron Giant, Pixar, not so much the Disney stuff). But when we rented Spirited Away, it led into a whole Miyazaki phase. Then I discovered that Miazaki & Takahata had done an Anne of Green Gables series (a book series my wife had loved since childhood), and that introduced us to fansubs, so that's mostly what we watch now. She also watched Robotech as a kid, so she had it in her all along, I guess.
Back to top Go down
luisalirio84
Admin
Admin
luisalirio84

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect link (now a ghibli thread)   Incorrect link (now a ghibli thread) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 7:37 pm

Did you watch Takahata's Graveyard of the Fireflies (Saddest movie ever >.<) hmm Go watch Samurai X the OVA (master class) or how about ... Samurai Champloo . Also Miyazaki has a new movie in 2008. hmm seen Nausicaa ? Kiki's delivery s.? How about Only Yesterday by Takahata. Also Miyazaki did this project called World masterpiece theatre where they would tackle a classic book every season Razz Not many were subbed though. But i reccomend looking for one called Future Boy Conan it's based on the Book "the incredible tide" by alexander keys and it is awesome also when you check the year it was made wow !!!
Back to top Go down
typoguy

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect link (now a ghibli thread)   Incorrect link (now a ghibli thread) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 6:35 am

Yeah, we've seen pretty much every Ghibli film now (including Gedo Senki, Only Yesterday, and Ocean Waves). Nausicaa's probably my favorite movie ever. Grave is the one we haven't got to yet, because my wife knows it's sad. We loved FBC. I think I saw Heidi was fansubbed, so maybe that'd be good.
I'll look for those Samurai ones, and looking forward to Miyazaki's next! And supposedly Takahata's working on one, too. I hope Ghibli finds their next generation of animators, though, because those two keep threatening to retire. Gedo Senki and The Cat Returns were not up to snuff. Whisper of the Heart was great, but the director passed away.
Have you seen The Girl Who Leapt through Time (TokiKake)? We saw it at a film festival and loved it.
Back to top Go down
fay18

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect link (now a ghibli thread)   Incorrect link (now a ghibli thread) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 5:13 pm

afro wuaaaa... you guys really watch high quality anime there
i can't help to join the topic.....What a Face
well , at he beginning i didn't like to watch anime . I prefer to watch dorama (i watch a lot....nodame wa ichiban daisuki). But after i watch anime from Ghibli studio i started to look more for it. it is totally different both the story and also the animation. hontouni kakkoi desuyo...hohoho
now i am totally jepun fan, all of it , eiga to anime to manga to tabemono to omeshi.
god i wish i still remember the language so i can help you guys but some how since i didn't practise it i forget..
so sorry can not help, but what you are doing here i really appreciate, keep spirit high
ganbare yo ne minna....... cheers
Back to top Go down
phanzanu
phanzanu

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Character sheet
Race: Filipino

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect link (now a ghibli thread)   Incorrect link (now a ghibli thread) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 7:24 am

I only saw a few stuff from ghibli, but they were the big ones. I'm not updated on them though. It started with Spirited Away, then I remembered that I had watched Kiki before, then we watched Grave, Totoro, and Cat Returns. Oh, there was also Nausicaa, Mononoke Hime, and uhhh, Laputa! Yes, Laputa! Oh how I love how every film they produce is in another world or has a fantasy setting. Very <3.

Rurouni Kenshin is also a classic for us here. We even had it Tagalized (dubbed into Filipino) in the local channels. But....... the dubs sucked. No, really. They even changed the names. As with the subbed versions in the other channels (not so local anymore). Bleh.

Oh oh oh! Samurai Champloo! It's very weird if you watch it for the first time. But you get to appreciate the smoothness of the animation itself. I loved the quality.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mangaupdates.com/mylist.html?id=35389&list=read
Nic

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect link (now a ghibli thread)   Incorrect link (now a ghibli thread) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 11:49 pm

where can you download koukou debut?
oh yes thanks in advance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
phanzanu
phanzanu

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Character sheet
Race: Filipino

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect link (now a ghibli thread)   Incorrect link (now a ghibli thread) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 6:10 pm

Ah... Nic, please try to post in the proper forums next time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mangaupdates.com/mylist.html?id=35389&list=read
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incorrect link (now a ghibli thread)   Incorrect link (now a ghibli thread) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Incorrect link (now a ghibli thread)
Page 1 of 1