Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thank for scanlating this great manga

Go down 
+16
alanmh
Nishya
kana
Stariella
Nell
green_light
Tarina
yui-kun
celest4
callie
phanzanu
amatsu
nile
luisalirio84
x91
musca
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
musca

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-05-27

Thank for scanlating this great manga Empty
PostSubject: Thank for scanlating this great manga   Thank for scanlating this great manga Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 11:18 pm

Hi, Just want u to know that I really appreaciate your effort. cheers Will you scanlate from vol 10 to 12 as well or only from vol 13 onward ??
Back to top Go down
x91
Admin
Admin
x91

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Character sheet
Race: Alien

PostSubject: Re: Thank for scanlating this great manga   Thank for scanlating this great manga Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 2:19 am

hi musca, when we finish off with volume 13, we are going to start with volume 11, our raw provider had some trouble purchasing volume 10 in her country. Therefore we are going to continue from volume 11, hope you enjoy the scans ^_^
Back to top Go down
luisalirio84
Admin
Admin
luisalirio84

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Thank for scanlating this great manga   Thank for scanlating this great manga Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 7:29 am

Yep musca like amatsu said 13 then 11. However if we get a japanese translator we'll do 13,11 and 10 concurrently . yay Razz

king jocolor
Back to top Go down
https://nodame.forumotion.com
nile

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Thank for scanlating this great manga   Thank for scanlating this great manga Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 12:55 pm

I too, wanna say thanks to you guys for scanlating Nodame and made it downloadable to everyone. I got the raw from a couple of nice people up to the recent lesson but I was incapable of understanding them:( I still love to looking at them though) therefore you do me a great flavor, thx again.
Back to top Go down
luisalirio84
Admin
Admin
luisalirio84

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Thank for scanlating this great manga   Thank for scanlating this great manga Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 1:09 pm

Hey nile support us by hanging around the forums or possibly join our team if you have any skills. Also chapter 72 coming out soon. We'll do 11 after volume 13 and volume 10 as soon as we find a japanese translator. You can help us by advertising that we need a japanese translator and directing them to the forums Smile

By the way i'm the king
Back to top Go down
amatsu
Admin
Admin
amatsu

Number of posts : 48

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Thank for scanlating this great manga   Thank for scanlating this great manga Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 7:09 pm

luisalirio84 wrote:
Yep musca like amatsu said 13 then 11. However if we get a japanese translator we'll do 13,11 and 10 concurrently . yay Razz

king jocolor

*points at previous posts*

I certainly did not say that.

Yeah, yeah... I'll delete this post later.
Back to top Go down
x91
Admin
Admin
x91

Character sheet
Race: Alien

PostSubject: Re: Thank for scanlating this great manga   Thank for scanlating this great manga Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 8:28 pm

i said it you retard, get the facts right..:p
Back to top Go down
luisalirio84
Admin
Admin
luisalirio84

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Thank for scanlating this great manga   Thank for scanlating this great manga Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 8:36 pm

I made a mistake geez now i'm a retard ? Wtf. Don't make me lose my cool you kids Mad
Back to top Go down
phanzanu
phanzanu

Registration date : 2007-05-18

Character sheet
Race: Filipino

PostSubject: Re: Thank for scanlating this great manga   Thank for scanlating this great manga Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 4:51 am

Hey, hey, no fighting. Don't use "retard" like that. It's incorrect.

Anyway, thank you guys for the thanks! It makes me sooo happy (dunno about the others). Yeah, help us by telling others to thank us! (Works for me. Smile )
Back to top Go down
http://www.mangaupdates.com/mylist.html?id=35389&list=read
callie

Registration date : 2007-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Thank for scanlating this great manga   Thank for scanlating this great manga Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 4:00 pm

Hi,

I also want to say thank you to the whole NCIS team for giving us more of Nodame and Chiaki! I absolutely fell in love with this series after watching the anime, the live action, and now reading the manga. Your other projects looks good too, love You're so Cool esp.
Back to top Go down
luisalirio84
Admin
Admin
luisalirio84

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Thank for scanlating this great manga   Thank for scanlating this great manga Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 5:28 pm

Thanks callie how about posting in our forums or just hanging with us sometimes also critical reviews of our work can be helpful also you could help us by writing reviews for the site for the projects or something like that

king jocolor geek
Back to top Go down
phanzanu
phanzanu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Thank for scanlating this great manga   Thank for scanlating this great manga Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 12:23 am

Thank you for the thanks, callie! It makes me soo happy. sunny
Back to top Go down
celest4

Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Thank for scanlating this great manga   Thank for scanlating this great manga Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 8:42 pm

Thanks for doing all japanese illiterates out there like me a favor by scanlating Nodame. It's my obsession right now...first watching the dorama then the anime...i even "read" the manga up to some of the recent chapters but unfortunately I can not understand...so thank you so much for this site.
Back to top Go down
luisalirio84
Admin
Admin
luisalirio84

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Thank for scanlating this great manga   Thank for scanlating this great manga Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 8:46 pm

Well the prelude to volume 10 will be coming out pretty soon Smile and we'll be releasing slowly after that Smile So you'll be able to follow if you read the byahh volumes up to volume 9 and then bear with us as we catch up to volume 13 Smile Yay Thanks again to Teqq and Xinan for doing a great job.
Back to top Go down
yui-kun
yui-kun

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Thank for scanlating this great manga   Thank for scanlating this great manga Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 10:42 am

Volume 9 has got to be my favorite in the series (gah, when will it be available in my third-world country?). Volume 10 is pretty exciting, and the first parts of Lesson 53 were just... exquisite. Very revealing. And the French language practice at the cafe at ch54 was just so hilarious. I love where this manga is going. Thanks so much for scanlating this awesome series.
Back to top Go down
luisalirio84
Admin
Admin
luisalirio84

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Thank for scanlating this great manga   Thank for scanlating this great manga Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 10:50 am

as do I volume 10 is a hue turning point it only gets better from here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tarina

Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Thank for scanlating this great manga   Thank for scanlating this great manga Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 7:06 am

thanks for scanlating this manga Smile

i watched the drama and now i want to find out what happens next Razz
Back to top Go down
phanzanu
phanzanu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Thank for scanlating this great manga   Thank for scanlating this great manga Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 7:15 am

thanks for the thanks!
Back to top Go down
green_light
green_light

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Thank for scanlating this great manga   Thank for scanlating this great manga Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 7:32 pm

You do a great job with the scanlations (it's such a huge effort, especially with this manga because it has a crazy amount of terms not used everyday in japanese due to the music references.) However, sometimes the musical terms/ explanations can be a bit off. I know you are probably translating directly from the manga's words, and the mistakes are few. Thanks so muc again!
Back to top Go down
phanzanu
phanzanu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Thank for scanlating this great manga   Thank for scanlating this great manga Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 4:33 am

Ohhh... you wanna help proofread it? I've been off from the classical stuff since I was 11 so I don't remember much.
Back to top Go down
Nell
Nell

Registration date : 2007-06-21

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Thank for scanlating this great manga   Thank for scanlating this great manga Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 9:57 pm

Thanks for taking this project! You are doing a great job, and you are really fast too!

Also, thanks for putting me on the credits! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stariella

Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Thank for scanlating this great manga   Thank for scanlating this great manga Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 11:54 am

A huge THANKS to the scanlation team for bringing us this wonderful manga!! You guys did a really good job and I really enjoy reading your releases. Thank you again! Smile
Back to top Go down
kana
kana

Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Thank for scanlating this great manga   Thank for scanlating this great manga Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 9:51 pm

i just want to thank u so much, ^^ i really enjoy the story. ^^
Back to top Go down
Nishya

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Thank for scanlating this great manga   Thank for scanlating this great manga Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 2:26 pm

phanzanu wrote:
Ohhh... you wanna help proofread it? I've been off from the classical stuff since I was 11 so I don't remember much.

Is NCIS needing help with music things? I could help, since I have a graduation in piano. blue dude
Back to top Go down
alanmh
alanmh

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Thank for scanlating this great manga   Thank for scanlating this great manga Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 10:30 pm

YOU GUYS ROCCCCKKKKK!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alanmh
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank for scanlating this great manga   Thank for scanlating this great manga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank for scanlating this great manga
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ACTIVE PROJECTS :: Nodame Cantabile :: General Chat-
Jump to: