Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Manhwa Projects

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
x91
Admin
Admin
x91

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Character sheet
Race: Alien

Manhwa Projects Empty
PostSubject: Manhwa Projects   Manhwa Projects Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 2:54 am

DVD starting at volume 2

Manhwa Projects Clipboard01.2ce.th

From DramaQueen:
The heroine: Ddam Shim
The heroes (maybe): DD and Venu
Fate brought these three together through a chance encounter at a department store lingerie department. A double D padded-bra tag with a cell number… Sometimes, you never know what can happen if you make that call….

For Ddam, making that call leads her to a night club dive where DD is the punk rocker DJ and Venu is the decoration. These two have more going for them than Ddam first thought: like how DD waxes poetic about a girl’s eyelashes and Venu downplays his good looks by focusing on the importance of…big breasts.

Since Ddam has her own idiosyncratic behavior to deal with (she talks to cows, among other things), being with these two unrepentant, semi-uncouth, not-bad-bad boys, could be what she needs to help her get out of her funk and maybe figure out what life’s about… Although DD and Venu aren’t the sharpest wits around, there’s something about them that makes Ddam want to live.
volume 1-8(complete)

Cash Girl Starting at volume 2

Manhwa Projects 001.e2f.th
volume1-10(complete)

Their Daily Life

Manhwa Projects 03(by)000.thvolume 1-6

In business on Earth

Manhwa Projects In%20business%20001.th
Platina

Manhwa Projects K-20060521-32130-0.th

Auna is a girl forced into servitude to a petulant princess who presents her with a furry fox cub. Soon afterwards, Auna embarks upon the adventure of a lifetime when she learns that fox is really an adventurous boy trapped by a magical spell! Before she knows it, the pistol-packing teen and her unlikely ally journey into a fantasy realm unlike anything you've ever seen!
volume 1-7(ongoing?)

Girl Queen starting at volume 4

Manhwa Projects Girl_Queen_03_000a.th

Class rivals June and Lucia vie for the honor of being named the Queen of Light. But will petty jealousies--and one cute boy--interfere with the Queen's duty of protecting the school from the evil King of Darkness? - only summary i found...good art though, and HMR stopped it due to licensing
volume 1-8(ongoing)

The baby merchants story

Manhwa Projects K-20051030-20223-9.th

Real Purple

Manhwa Projects Rigoletto_RealPurple03_001

No Summary Available, or there probably is but I'm too lazy to find it. I just know that it was done by the same mahwaka as Goong.
volume 1-3 (complete)

Bird Kiss start at volume 3

Manhwa Projects 00002rsp

Remember the story of the Frog Prince? A little girl kisses a frog to get back her ball, and ends up with a frog for a husband! Only after she’s completely ignored and abused him does she realize the frog has changed into a handsome prince! Miyoul is a feisty high schooler whose only thoughts are of the hottest boy in school, Guelin. But her childhood friend, Heerack, who acts as her personal lackey, is deeply in love with her. Will Miyoul be able to see which is the frog and which is her true prince?
volume 1-5(complete)

Pure love 360°

Manhwa Projects S320x240

A cute story about a strong looking girl who is actually a very lonely girl.
On her 15th birthday , our main protagonist is palying by herself at the amusement park.
When she suddenly Meets a very special big fox cat or a raccoon who makes her spend an unforgettable birthday.
But the girl actually does not know his true identity....
volumes 1-4(complete)

Don't Touch Me

Manhwa Projects Donttouchme03_000

No summary available atm, this is by the same manhwa-ka as I Wish.
volume1-5(ongoing?)

The ones that don't have summaries, i have no idea what the storyline is about but they look promising

For people who plan on working on some of these projects, please state your name and jobs you are interested in doing

Last edited by on Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:35 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Teqq

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Manhwa Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manhwa Projects   Manhwa Projects Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 11:10 pm

Which Korean project would you want to be translated first? I am not really that picky. But, I would prefer to work on one of the more anticipated ones. (Got this link from the recruitment forum off BU and got forwarded here from the old forums link.)

-teqq
Back to top Go down
x91
Admin
Admin
x91

Character sheet

Manhwa Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manhwa Projects   Manhwa Projects Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 4:21 am

Hi teq, thank you for joining the forum, would you be able to translate DVD? entopy/megKF dropped it due to licensing and we would like to continue releasing it. Unless amatsu has assigned you to a different project, then don't worry about it. :p
Back to top Go down
Teqq

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Manhwa Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manhwa Projects   Manhwa Projects Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 10:48 am

I haven't been contacted otherwise, yet. Is there a raw download I can look at for DVD? Thanks
Back to top Go down
x91
Admin
Admin
x91

Character sheet

Manhwa Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manhwa Projects   Manhwa Projects Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 10:55 am

yup, i'll upload vol 2 by tomorrow and send you the link
Back to top Go down
amatsu
Admin
Admin
amatsu

Number of posts : 48

Character sheet
Race:

Manhwa Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manhwa Projects   Manhwa Projects Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 7:39 pm

Me haven't contacted Teqq yet. So DVD it is.
Back to top Go down
x91
Admin
Admin
x91

Character sheet

Manhwa Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manhwa Projects   Manhwa Projects Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 7:00 pm

btw, amatsu are we gonna put cheon dot com on the list? cause i read the summary on manhwa cream and it sounded like a typical love triangle between 2 guys and a girl...cliche and dry, but the art looks decent, but i still don't think we should scanlate it
Back to top Go down
amatsu
Admin
Admin
amatsu

Number of posts : 48

Character sheet
Race:

Manhwa Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manhwa Projects   Manhwa Projects Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 1:33 am

No, Cheon Gi Dot Com is not going to be on the list. Why bring it up? It was supposed to be one of my projects when I haven't merged with you guys yet. I've read some more stuff about it and it kinda turned me off. If there's a manhwa that's not on the list, it's not included, or maybe there's a manhwa on my list (from kiligaris' LJ), you know, just don't mind them. There's some mangas/hwas that I might take (on my own, as my own project ) but I'll surely consult you guys if there's a manhwa that I'd like NCIS to scanlate.

Very Happy Hope that clears it up.
Back to top Go down
x91
Admin
Admin
x91

Character sheet

Manhwa Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manhwa Projects   Manhwa Projects Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 4:13 am

serious, thats good then, btw what projects are you working on by yourself?
Back to top Go down
Natalii
Natalii

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Manhwa Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manhwa Projects   Manhwa Projects Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 2:38 pm

~yay! DVD is really amusingXD Excellently, that it will be continued
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Manhwa Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manhwa Projects   Manhwa Projects Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manhwa Projects
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GENERAL :: Future Projects-
Jump to: