Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I want to be an editorrr

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yesisk

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-31

I want to be an editorrr Empty
PostSubject: I want to be an editorrr   I want to be an editorrr Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 5:00 am

Well hello there!!

Love your projects that's why I really want to help you guys!!!
My skillsssssss --> I really practiced hard with the editing for dummies, so I think I can edit pretty good!!

I am all ready to go (I have downloaded Photoshop Twisted Evil) and reall looking forward to it (checking mail every minute Shocked --> this is a joke it's every 10 minutes Razz )!!

The project I want to work on most is Addicted to curry (but other projects are fine too)... suprised I did not say Nodame Cantible Very Happy , well I just think that you already have an wonderfull staff!!

Greetings Very Happy

yesisk
Back to top Go down
luisalirio84
Admin
Admin
luisalirio84

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Character sheet
Race:

I want to be an editorrr Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to be an editorrr   I want to be an editorrr Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 5:59 am

woah curry could use help but it won't be easy :/ raws are good but require work .... gutters and such

neways leave your email via pm it's 8 am and i'm still awake amazing i can reply at all. Editing is slave work i hope you know that...
Back to top Go down
https://nodame.forumotion.com

I want to be an editorrr
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GENERAL :: Recruitment-
Jump to: