Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ch 67

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alanmh
alanmh

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ch 67 Empty
PostSubject: Ch 67   Ch 67 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 1:09 am

Once, again thank you so much NCIS for another speedy and nicely scanlated chapter! <3<3

It was cute when Chiaki and Nodame held hands in the tunnel...and I noticed that once again Chiaki didn't object when someone (Yunlong) referred to him as Nodame's "boyfriend". Cute chapter. YAYYYY.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alanmh
Tiffiany_45
Tiffiany_45

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Character sheet
Race: Cucasian

Ch 67 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ch 67   Ch 67 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 7:13 am

I LOVED Chiaki's face when he meets Yun long. I could just be imagining things, but he didn't seem too happy. Mad

OMG!!! When they held hands I just went, "AWWWWW!" I wanted them to walk like that forever. The mood was broken when Chiaki noticed that eccentric painter though. Shocked I was disappointed. This guy looks like he's going to be a nice edition, we'll have to see.

I didn't understand why Chiaki took what the artist and Nodame said to him to heart. I guess we'll see that develop a little more in the next chapters.

YAY! bounce I love Nodame Cantabile!

~Tiffiany~
Back to top Go down
http://asiandramaresource2.blogspot.com/
alanmh
alanmh

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ch 67 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ch 67   Ch 67 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 2:53 pm

Yeah Chiaki's face seemed to display the slightest hint of jealousy when meeting Yunglong. As for why he took what Nodame and the painter said to heart, my guess is that while all this time that he's been criticizing/instructing/reprimanding both Nodame's approach to music and her general outlook on life, he's been doing so with the earnest intent of helping improve her as a musician and a student and thinking that he was making a positive impact on her life. But this painter was really the first outsider to truly and negatively criticize Chiaki's approach to mentoring Nodame, and I think he was experiencing some uncharacteristic self-doubt on methods and whether or not he was really helping her. After all, Nodame's teacher said she approached piano playing with "instinct" and "emotion" (if I remember correctly), and the painter compared her piano to a fiery volcano that was being rained on by Chiaki.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alanmh
Sponsored content

Ch 67 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ch 67   Ch 67 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ch 67
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ACTIVE PROJECTS :: Nodame Cantabile :: General Chat-
Jump to: