Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ouran High School Host Club

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
QuestionMarque
QuestionMarque

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-07-19

Ouran High School Host Club Empty
PostSubject: Ouran High School Host Club   Ouran High School Host Club Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 7:03 am

Ouran High School Host Club Ouranhighschoolhostclubdi3

Alternative title:
Ouran Koukou Host Club (Japanese)
桜蘭高校ホスト部 (Japanese)

Age rating: Teenagers (May contain bloody violence, bad language, nudity)
Genres: Comedy, Drama, Romance, Shoujo, Slice of Life

Plot Summary: Haruhi is a poor tomboyish student at a school for the ultra-wealthy, able to attend because of a scholarship, and unable to even afford a uniform. One day, she stumbles across the decidedly peculiar but very popular Ouran Host Club. She tries to leave, but accidentally breaks a vase, and unable to pay for it, she's told that she'll have to stay and do odd jobs. That is, until they decide she would be more valuable as a club member. Not realizing she's female due to her appearance, they fix her up and give her a male uniform. She's an instant hit, so they decide to have her keep up the charade even after they find out the truth. Haruhi, being average almost to a fault, doesn't know what to make of the unconventional activities of the Host Club (or of the even more unconventional members), but having little choice, she plays along. Before long, real bonds are formed, friends made, and Haruhi finds herself accepted in a way she could never have been otherwise in this affluent school. -- taken from AnimeNewsNetwork

I highly recommend you to watch this. It's absolutely hilarious. :3
Back to top Go down
sugar077

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Ouran High School Host Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouran High School Host Club   Ouran High School Host Club Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 9:26 am

Wow!! I just love this manga!!! At first I didnt even read the manga, I just watched the anime, which is awesome!!! But when I started to read the manga, the anime and the manga was out of order but it was still good. But I like the manga because it had more stuff about that story line. I just want more volumes to come out now, i want to know who she likes, although shes rather slow about that stuff^_^ I hope they make a season two to the anime. I cant wait for more volumes and hopefully more episodes.
Back to top Go down

Ouran High School Host Club
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CHATTER BOX :: Manga/Anime Chat :: Anime Chat-
Jump to: