Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PREDICTIONS!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiffiany_45
Tiffiany_45

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Character sheet
Race: Cucasian

PREDICTIONS!!! Empty
PostSubject: PREDICTIONS!!!   PREDICTIONS!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 7:47 pm

What a great idea luisalirio!!!! There are SO many, but I'll just do one new one.

-

Ok, like I said in the Chapter 63 thread, I think Chiaki is going to give Nodame the necklace by the end of Vol 12.

How he's going to do it??? Hmmm.... this is a tough one.

I think he's going to contemplate how to give it to her for a while. Then decide not to give it to her at all, and then she's going to do something cute like tell Chiaki about her Beauty and the Beast song she wrote and play it for him. He'll be touched by her playing like he always is, and love the song. He'll see the necklace where he probably threw it in frustration and pick it up and put it around her neck as she's playing. He'll then say something to the fact that he got it for her while he was in... Prague or was it China??? I can't remember. She'll turn around really fast and hug him. As they're hugging Chiaki will feel warm and comfortable and this, in turn, will be their second kiss.

-

WOW! That was a REALLY detailed guess! It would be EXTREMELY creepy if it turned out to be true. I hereby SWEAR I have not even SEEN the RAW scans of the manga nor have I heard any spoilers... so if I'm right (which I highly doubt) it was all luck!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, other predicting questions...

*What's Chiaki going to do now that he's back in France after the tour? Is he going to leave again? Will he stay and learn from Stressman in France? etc...

*When, what, where, why, how is the second kiss btn Chiaki and Nodame going to happen?

*Will Nodame start doing better in her classes now Chiaki's back (an easy one)?

Think of more everyone!!! It'll be fun! I'll come back and answer some of the other scenarios I brought up when someone else posts!!!

~Tiffiany~
Back to top Go down
http://asiandramaresource2.blogspot.com/
alanmh
alanmh

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PREDICTIONS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS!!!   PREDICTIONS!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 12:28 am

I really liked your prediction, it was thoroughly thought out...not going to try a prediction of my own, I'll just wait and see. Well, I think the next kiss is going to be a long ways off when and if it happens. More romantic mishaps are in order first!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alanmh
Tiffiany_45
Tiffiany_45

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Character sheet
Race: Cucasian

PREDICTIONS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS!!!   PREDICTIONS!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 7:34 pm

Ok, so I was wrong about Chiaki giving Nodame the necklace in Vol. 12 (Vol 12 ends at Lesson 70, right?)

Hmm... I'm now thinking he's going to give it to Nodame for Christmas. Hmm... I still tired from reading HP DH last night so I can't come up with a scenerio on how he's going to give it to her, but we see how wrong my previous one was so maybe that's a good thing.

Hmmm... again, I'm tired, so I can't think of what else to predict...

~Tiffiany~
Back to top Go down
http://asiandramaresource2.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PREDICTIONS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PREDICTIONS!!!   PREDICTIONS!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PREDICTIONS!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ACTIVE PROJECTS :: Nodame Cantabile :: General Chat-
Jump to: