Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Add more topics?

Go down 
3 posters

So how about it?
Yay!
Add more topics? Vote_lcap100%Add more topics? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Nay!
Add more topics? Vote_lcap0%Add more topics? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
QuestionMarque
QuestionMarque

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-07-19

Add more topics? Empty
PostSubject: Add more topics?   Add more topics? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 8:05 am

There are 337 registered users, but only a few of them are active. And even the few that are active don't have much more than 100 posts!

I think that the problem lays with the amount of topics, 'cause when I went around I was shocked that there were only 2 or 3 or 6 topics in each subforum (except for the introductions). And that doesn't motivate much registered newbies.

So how about we add some more topics to discuss about? Especially at the manga/anime subforum since the majority of us are all manga-crazed people (I think ><; ). I'd like to help with adding them, if it's okay. ^^
Back to top Go down
Tiffiany_45
Tiffiany_45

Registration date : 2007-07-17

Character sheet
Race: Cucasian

Add more topics? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Add more topics?   Add more topics? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 1:29 pm

Exclamation We need a drama section!!! I'm not a big Manga nor anime fan (Please don't persicute me!!!) I just wanted to read the manga of NC after watching the drama. I feel IN LOVE with the drama, and now I'm in love with the manga!!!

It would be cool not to only talk about the Nodame drama but all of them in general!!! At least: Taiwanese, Korean, and Japanese!!!

~Tiffiany~
Back to top Go down
http://asiandramaresource2.blogspot.com/
luisalirio84
Admin
Admin
luisalirio84

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Character sheet
Race:

Add more topics? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Add more topics?   Add more topics? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 4:26 pm

go ahead.. ^^ i'm too bust can't monitor the forums much also if anyone has experience and wants to be an admin/mod pm me..

As for topics you're free to do whatever ^^ '' once it's in the right sub forum i don't mind 200 topics Razz
Back to top Go down
https://nodame.forumotion.com
QuestionMarque
QuestionMarque

Registration date : 2007-07-19

Add more topics? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Add more topics?   Add more topics? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 6:32 am

Okay. =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Add more topics? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Add more topics?   Add more topics? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Add more topics?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GENERAL :: Suggestions-
Jump to: