Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nodame and Chiaki

Go down 
+2
Nishya
Lemontehping
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lemontehping

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-06

Nodame and Chiaki Empty
PostSubject: Nodame and Chiaki   Nodame and Chiaki Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 11:13 am

I was wondering whether anyone could tell me if Chiaki really likes Nodame? Because from what I am reading now, including latest raws, he only seems to like her because of her piano. Would he leave her if she gives up on piano?

Lets discuss.
Back to top Go down
Nishya

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-06-22

Nodame and Chiaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nodame and Chiaki   Nodame and Chiaki Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 2:24 pm

I guess he won't EVER let her give up... but I believe it's due to his love for her and not only her music.
It's sure that at the beginning he was just interested in her playing, but the many things he (even grudgingly) did in order to help her show us that his feelings aren't just towards her music -- I don't believe he would stand Nodame and her weirdness if he didn't love her.
But I guess that he'll take still some time to admit it -- and much more to confess (if he ever does it). ^_~
Back to top Go down
typoguy

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-06-12

Nodame and Chiaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nodame and Chiaki   Nodame and Chiaki Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 3:08 pm

"Love" is a difficult term for Chiaki, I believe. After all, his parents are divorced, his aunt & uncle don't seem a model couple either. I don't think he believes in romantic love, certainly not in the same way that Nodame and the rest of us manga readers do. I don't think it's as simple as Nodame wants it to be, that one day he'll "fall in love" with her. But already they've become partners in many ways, and they'll have to accept each other for who they are.
Back to top Go down
alanmh
alanmh

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Nodame and Chiaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nodame and Chiaki   Nodame and Chiaki Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 8:22 pm

typoguy wrote:
"Love" is a difficult term for Chiaki, I believe. After all, his parents are divorced, his aunt & uncle don't seem a model couple either. I don't think he believes in romantic love, certainly not in the same way that Nodame and the rest of us manga readers do. I don't think it's as simple as Nodame wants it to be, that one day he'll "fall in love" with her. But already they've become partners in many ways, and they'll have to accept each other for who they are.

I totally agree with you there. I think Chiaki is the type who is somewhat of a cynic and a pessimist when it comes to "love" both due to his family history and his personality. At first he found Nodame's crush on him irritating and childish, but put up with it because he saw her great potential as a pianist. But ever so slowly, their relationship has matured beyond simply being about music. It has developed to the point where Nodame's concept of love has also matured into something more than a school girl crush, whereas her optimism, support, and unique charm have slowly started whittling away at Chiaki's cold heart and cynical nature. He cares about her a lot now, and is willingly (albeit somewhat hesitatingly) taking a further step into her "weirdo forest", heh. That's just my two cents.

And on a side note, man I loved the chapters 65 and 66! So cute..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alanmh
Nyuu
Nyuu

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-06-17

Nodame and Chiaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nodame and Chiaki   Nodame and Chiaki Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 7:46 pm

:O That was so well described. I think the same as you do. Chiaki in some way has accepted this weird person, Nodame, and her wierd stuff. I was shocked when Chikai *** Nodame :O! And I thought it was weird when Nodame didn't react, but I laugh so much when Chiake gets mad because Nodame doesn't called him or things like that.
Back to top Go down
typoguy

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-06-12

Nodame and Chiaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nodame and Chiaki   Nodame and Chiaki Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 4:28 pm

I don't think Chiaki is so much a pessimist in love, it's more that he doesn't "get" it. He sees the lust-crazed Stresseman, he sees Nodame's possessiveness, his cheating father. His diva girlfriend was hardly a warm relationship. He's used to being pursued--the whole orchestra was ready to jump him! But he's discovering new feelings now. He showed real growth when he decided to kiss Nodame. I was really impressed! And then the poor guy gets shut down ... but he did kind of deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Tokimaru

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Nodame and Chiaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nodame and Chiaki   Nodame and Chiaki Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:46 pm

He really loves Nodame, no one else would have put up with her "craziness"; Kuroki had a crush on her, until he realised just how "strange" Nodame was, and that soon ended.

On the other hand, Nodame was the kind that proclaimed her love for him all the time, but she seemed to be on her own and doesn't really need Chiaki once more, which I guess make Chiaki really hesitates. He doesn't know if she really does like him, or is just superficial. Yet I believe Nodame, in her own way really likes Chiaki, but the two are so different that they always misinterpreted each other's actions. LOL. how cute.

Put it simply, Chiaki is kinda shy with relationships, and he probably felt really horrid if he thinks Nodame is fine without him. See all his jealousy rising at various events? ^o^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nodame and Chiaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nodame and Chiaki   Nodame and Chiaki Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nodame and Chiaki
Page 1 of 1