Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Making a story

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
luisalirio84
Admin
Admin
luisalirio84

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Character sheet
Race:

Making a story Empty
PostSubject: Making a story   Making a story Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 8:49 am

I saw this somewhere and I'm bored. One person start's and writes a sentence or a line and then the next person adds to it and that way a story is formed. Razz

So: here's the start.

It was a cold morning in late August when Rolan went walking down Friar's lane, a run down street on the southern side of town.

Go ahead be creative Razz or not. Just another form of wasting time but I think it's fun Razz
Back to top Go down
https://nodame.forumotion.com
ranmaru

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Making a story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a story   Making a story Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 11:03 am

He suddenly remembered that he forgot to watch the new Doremon chapter, so he turned back and went home leaving work behind to pile up...
Back to top Go down
luisalirio84
Admin
Admin
luisalirio84

Character sheet
Race:

Making a story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a story   Making a story Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 11:07 am

When he arrived home he found his apartment door slightly open so he cautiously proceeded to enter....

cat
Back to top Go down
ranmaru

Making a story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a story   Making a story Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 11:18 am

He took a careful step but the door opened and he fell back, only to find his mother looking down at him, he said "mama"
Back to top Go down
luisalirio84
Admin
Admin
luisalirio84

Character sheet
Race:

Making a story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a story   Making a story Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 2:51 pm

Rolan realized what had happened so he overcame his initial shock and asked,
"Mom? What are you doing here so early in the morning?"
"I'm here to help you, of course," she replied.
"He-help me?"
" Yes help you... to find a bride."
Roland was left with his mouth wide open. She then said...

king geek farao rendeer santa
Back to top Go down
ranmaru

Making a story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a story   Making a story Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 3:42 pm

" oh...HUH?!"
his mom said:" don't look at me like that boy, you're supposed to be married and rising your kids by now not watching anime and wasting your life in front of a computer"
Roland"But i like my life as a single guy, and if i ever get married, i'll choose my own bride" and then his mother says

Last edited by on Sun May 20, 2007 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
luisalirio84
Admin
Admin
luisalirio84

Character sheet
Race:

Making a story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a story   Making a story Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 3:51 pm

"If I wait for you to choose a bride i'll never have any grandkids. You'll do what I say or ..... else" she threatened.
Roladn cowered in fear as he had no clue what to say. He dare not speak back to his mother again but he didn't want to end up with an arranged marriage. Oh what to do? he thought
Suddenly there was a knock at the door.
"Come in," shouted his mother.
"Hello," said the stranger who rolan couldn't see yet because the door was between them
"Samatha I'd like you to meet your new fiancee Rolan." said his mother
Roland died a little inside when he heard those words.
Back to top Go down
ranmaru

Making a story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a story   Making a story Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 4:00 pm

Roland stood up abruptly and opened the door, he wasn't eager but he didn't want to make the situation any worse than it already is, A streak of black hair appeared, and then came in a woman who looked like chibi Maruko-chan, Roland didn't know what to say, he simply loved maruko, so he said" Maruko-chan", Samantha's face went red and she said " even you, why does every body call me Maruko?!" she smacked him with her bag and went of but roland wasn't about to give Maruko up...
Back to top Go down
luisalirio84
Admin
Admin
luisalirio84

Character sheet
Race:

Making a story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a story   Making a story Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 5:22 am

Roland's mother left shortly after and Roland sat by the window looking at the sky. His eyes drifted towards the store next door and he noticed Samantha sitting at a table by herself. He realized that she probably had no where to go which was his mother's fault. He began to leave the apartment and then he crossed the street. He approached her and said...

king jocolor geek elephant farao rendeer santa albino monkey cat pig afro
Back to top Go down
x91
Admin
Admin
x91

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Character sheet
Race: Alien

Making a story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a story   Making a story Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 5:30 am

will you have sex with me? *explicit content* :p sorry people who thinks it inapropriate >.<
Back to top Go down
ranmaru

Making a story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a story   Making a story Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 5:35 am

She looked at him like he was crazy, but then sighed and said: you like me cause i looklike chibi Maruko, don't you?"
for a moment rolan felt sorry for her, so he decided to apologize:"Look, i'm sorry, i did't want it to sound like that, but i do like the way you look like Maruko-chan"
Back to top Go down
luisalirio84
Admin
Admin
luisalirio84

Character sheet
Race:

Making a story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a story   Making a story Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 5:42 am

Fine i'll let you have sex with me on one condition. If you do then you have to marry me and have 15 children with me. What do you say?

Well u asked for it Smile

king jocolor elephant geek farao santa rendeer cat monkey pig afro
Back to top Go down
missyGirl 2

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Making a story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a story   Making a story Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 2:34 pm

Rolan didn't know what to say, he was shocked, for he too wanted 15 kids, in fact that was his childhood dream, to have 15 kids oooh the joy, but when he told his mama that she luaghed him off, saying that no woman would agree to that, ironically enough she brought him this woman, Maruko-c-Oops scratch Samantha-chan...
He pretty much stood there silently for five minutes, so he finaly decided to speak:"I agree to your term, but please know that your offer made me take a whole new look at you"
she didn't understand, confused she though he was mad at her, but he had no right to be mad at her, so she got mad but quickly calmed herself, what would getting mad right now accomplish anyway...
Back to top Go down
x91
Admin
Admin
x91

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-05-17

Character sheet
Race: Alien

Making a story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a story   Making a story Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 4:33 am

raging hormones..and then..

cherry
Back to top Go down
ranmaru

Making a story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a story   Making a story Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 6:10 am

suddenly he gets a nose bleed and faints, just when samantha thought it can't get any worse, samantha carries rolan upstairs into his apartment, such a careless guy she thinks, he left his door open, Samantha has muscles!
Samantha seems to have a doublt identity, she spiderwoman...

LoooooooL, what do ya think? sorry x91 i simply can't wirte a sex scane so i side stepped it, nor does ed. so if you wish for our dear rolan to get lucky, you'll have to do it lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Making a story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a story   Making a story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making a story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CHATTER BOX :: Music/Games :: Games-
Jump to: